Saturday, February 4, 2017

Jonny Williams



By Praguefrank, Vaclav Zpatecka
SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating sessionography


ALBUMS
TFI Country [UK] no # I Still Dream: There Must Be More To Love Than This; Going Through The    Big D; I Still Dream; Tropical Depression; All Jokes Aside; Gonna Get A Life; Murder On Music Row; Ain’t Love A Lot Like That; When The Last  Curtain Falls; Ain’t Gonna Be Your Fool; Pop A Top; I’d Love To Knock The Hell Out Of You – 01 (recorded December 2000 Weston Studios, Sheffield, UK)
No label no # Cool And Country: Six Days On The Road; Together Again; All You Ever Do Is Bring Me Down; Tall Tall Trees; Race Is On; Detroit City;     Guitars and Cadillacs; He Stopped Loving Her Today; Ride Me Down Easy; Good Hearted Woman; Living On Love;     Mansion On The Hill; Cherokee Boogie; Still Doin' Time; Swinging Doors;    Mercury Blues – 0-
No label no # Keepin’ In Country: Cocaine Blues;  Cold Cold Heart;   Wrong;   I Don't Know;   Cold Hard Truth;  Thirty Nine and Holding;  Reminisce;   White Lightnin';  I'm Movin' On;  Her Name Is;  Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes;   Playin' Every Honkytonk In Town;  Jonny B Good [bonus track] -
No label no # Walk Through This World: Three Minute Positive, Not Too Country Love Song; Blessed Or Dammed; Don’t The Girls All Get Prettier At Closing Time; Walk Through This World With Me; Nowhere To Nashville; Gotta Travel On; If Drinking Don’t Kill Me; Pick Me Up On Your Way Down; Another Place Another Time; Drinking Wine Spo-de-o-de; When I Get My Wings; You Never Even Call Me By My Name
No label no # I Am What I Am: I Am What I Am; She Sings Amazing Grace; My Baby's Gone (Duet with Les Payne); I Wonder Where You Are Tonight;  Tight Fittin' Jeans; Apartment # 9;  The Loneranger;  A Few Old  Country Boys (Duet with Richard Palmer);  Using My Bible For A Roadmap- Don't You Ever Get Tired Of Hurting Me;  Why You Been Gone So Long;  I'll Give You Something To Drink About;  The Shows Almost Over; Talking Optimist Blues (Good Day Today)
No label no # The Real Thing: The Real Thing;   Hank Williams Medley (Setting the woods on fire,Mind     your own business, honky tonk blues, why don't you love me);   Honey Hush;   I Still Miss Someone;  Hung Up On You;   Sweet Talk and Good Lies;  There Stands The Glass;   Crying Time;  Storybook Endings; What Made Milwaukee Famous;  All Over Again; . Golden Ring (with Maria Futter) – 0- (Producer: Mervyn J. Futter)
No label no # City Lights: Ring Of Fire;   City Lights;   If You've Got The Money Honey (I Got The Time);   You Win Again;  I'll Sail My Ship Alone;   Green Green Grass Of Home;   If You're Gonna Do Me Wrong (Do It Right);  The Gold Rush Is Over;  She Even Woke Me Up (To Say Goodbye); Yard Sale;  Rockin' My Life Away;  She Thinks I Still Care;  What I Didnt Do; . My Own Kind Of Hat  - 09-01-07
No label no # Sing Me Back Home:  Good News Travels Fast;  Bottles And Barstools;  I Should Have Called; I Know Who Drove Her There; I'll Find It Where I Can; Lost Highway;  A Couple More Years; Hadacol Boogie; You're Still On My Mind;Everybody Wants To Be Hank Williams;The Very Best Of Me;Sing Me Back Home – 03-08
No label no # Heartbreak And Happiness: Tiger By The Tail; Lonesome Fugitive; One Sided Love Affair; Ugly Women;  Sick, Sober And Sorry; Change Of Heart;  My Drinking Problem;  You Gootta Throw Dirt In My Face; Race Is On; Streets Of Baltimore; She Loved The Hurt Right Out Of Me; Touching Home - 09
No label no # Honkytonkin Lifestyle: Blue Ridge Mountain Girl; Be a Little Quiter; Carroll County Accident; Don’t The Girls All Get Prettier At Closing Time; Quarter In My Pocket; He Stopped Loving Her Today; Talkin’To Hank; Home Of The Blues; Honkytonkin’Lifestyle; Let’s Put Our World Back Together; Tennessee Border; Why I’m walkin‘; Honkyronk Gal; Move It On Over - 01-12-11
No label no # Jonny and Lynette Together: (tracks unknown) - ? w. Lynette Marie
No label no # Jonny and Lynette Sing George And Tammy: (tracks unknown) - ? w. Lynette Marie
No label no # On The Road Again, vol. 1: (tracks unknown) - ? w. Lynette Marie
No label no # Peace In The Valley: (tracks unknown) - ? w. Lynette Marie
No label no # On The Road Again, vol. 2: (tracks unknown) - ? w. Lynette Marie
No label no # On The Road Again, vol. 3: (tracks unknown) - ? w. Lynette Marie
No label no # On The Road Again, vol. 4: (tracks unknown) – 03-16 w. Lynette Marie



EPs
No label no # Talkin’To Hank/Tribute To Hank Williams: Honky Tonk Blues;  Wedding Bells;  Nobody's Lonesome For Me;  I'm a Long Gone Daddy;  Talkin' To Hank

No comments:

Post a Comment